Learn about how to use our products
- Take up to ½ liter of oil in the Kadhai.
- Add 1 spoon (1 gm) of Fry Powder when oil reaches near frying temperature. The powder spreads with a hissing sound.
- Stir a little and start frying normally.
- Shut off burner when frying is over.
- After enjoying the fried food with family/friends, filter the oil through Magic Filter after about 1/2 hour.
- This filtered oil is seasoned oil and should be consumed in non-frying applications like sauteing, shallow frying, making vegetables, etc.
- If you want to fry again next day, add part of this oil to fresh oil and use Fry Powder as usual.
- Add Fry Powder @ 2gm / liter to fresh oil when hot (140 degrees) just before frying.
- Stir for a minute or two and start frying normally. Add fresh oil as the level goes down.
- After 4 hours add Fry Powder dose again for the next 4 hours.
- Shut off the burner at the end of frying session.
- After about 1/2 hr (or when the temperature is about 140-150ºc) filter the oil through Magic Filter of appropriate size.
- The filtered oil may be used for non-frying applications or added as top-up oil next day.
- Add Fry Powder @ 1gm per 1 kg of butter or cream.
- Start heating in a vessel which has 3 times the capacity of butter/cream for frothing.
- Shut off the burner when Ghee is done.
- Immediately pour the molten material into the Magic Filter kept on top of storage vessel (glass / silver).
- Every drop of Ghee should be allowed to fall in the storage vessel.
- Close the lid and allow to cool down to get granular Ghee with excellent aroma.